Friday 5 September 2014

                                             TEACHERS DAY

"One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child."
I still remember the day when I first stepped into that new world, the schoool, I had no clue about what it held in store for me. As years passed, the once closed chapters of my life opened, absorbing me into them. Throughout the journey I met innumerable people, some were the amazing teachers who not only taught me the curriculum but much more that no one else could have taught me.

School days are indeed the best period of our life. We go through many emotions, many situations all throughout our school days.  Not all memories are pleasant, but all of them are worth remembering throughout these years, our school emerged to be an essential part of our lives. It’s called the second home. This second home holds within itself a second family.

A family which is as important to us as our own family, sometimes even more. Our teachers are our second parents. They teach us as much as our real parents do. They help us unfold various lessons of life. They help us to learn how to trust people, how to evolve, and what we are meant for. These initial years of school life have given us truckloads of memories.

It has been a mesmerising journey. All thanks to the people who were a part of it, especially our respected dear teachers. I wish all this didn't have ended so soon. I wish I could reverse the hands of the clock and go back in time yet again and learn all those thing over and over again. I can trade my happiness, just to have those days again in my life.

A student and a teacher share a very precious relationship. Its not always that teacher teaches, sometimes there are things that a teacher learns from students, especially unity and sharing. The relationship a student and teacher share is very unique. A teacher loves her student so much that they have a right to scold them for their well being.
For a student, a teacher comes just after their parents, but for a teacher, all her students are her children.

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'.. "



Misha Sata, Pickyouropinion.com GURUJEE, Competition Intern - See more at: http://pickyouropinion.com


No comments:

Post a Comment